As a senior at Villa Park High School, Viney averaged 31 points and 12 rebounds, though he was dismissed from the team on the eve of his final regular-season game due to a conflict with the head coach.
What does VPHS stand for?
VPHS stands for Villa Park High School (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VPHS
We have 2 other meanings of VPHS in our Acronym Attic
- Volatile Petroleum Hydrocarbon Mixture
- Virtual Physiological Human Network of Excellence
- Vapor-Phase Hydrogen Peroxide
- Virginia Premier Health Plan (health insurance)
- Vehicles Per Hour Per Lane
- Vice President for Human and Physical Resources (New Mexico State University)
- Vice President of Human Resources
- Victorian Public Health Research and Education Council (Australia)
- Vice President for Health Sciences (various locations)
- Victorian Population Health Survey (Australia)
- Virginia Postal History Society
- Voorhees Pediatric Health System
- Victorian Public Health Training Scheme (Department of Human Services; Australia)
- Veterinary Public Health Unit (UK)
- Veterinary Public Health Workforce Expansion Act of 2007
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases and Immunization
- Vacuum Pressure Impregnation (electrical coil manufacture)
- Valley Productions Inc (Tuscumbia, AL)
- Value Package Introduction
- Values Preference Indicator (consulting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
School, Seaside Napa County Redwood Middle School, Napa Nevada County The Woolman Semester, Nevada City Orange County Katella High School, Anaheim Bonita Canyon Elementary School, Irvine Laguna Beach High School, Laguna Beach Mission Viejo High School, Mission Viejo El Modena High School, Orange Villa Park High School, Villa Park Placer County E.
Shen - Villa Park High School Ju Lie (Julie) Shin - Glendale High School Maria Adilene Sotelo - Loara High School Andrew C.
Drew Viney, who signed a letter of intent with the Ducks in November, won't play for his Villa Park High School team again this season, his high school coach said, despite being the leading scorer and with the playoffs looming.
Mooney from Villa Park High School, Orange Unified School District; and Mary J.
For now, Kent has two additions from southern California, Viney from Villa Park High School and Brown from Mater Dei High School, which played in the past two state championship games for their division.
The 6-foot-7 Viney, who attends Villa Park High School in southern California, is a childhood friend of Kamyron Brown, a point guard who was the first commitment to Oregon.