Police blamed that attack on the Vigorous Burmese Student Warriors, a name used in the past by a militant exile group opposed to the ruling junta.
What does VBSW stand for?
VBSW stands for Vigorous Burmese Student Warriors
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of VBSW in our Acronym Attic
- Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (India)
- Vermont Businesses for Social Responsibility (South Burlington, VT)
- Valmieras bernu sporta skola
- Value-Based Six Sigma
- Vessel Boarding, Search and Seizure
- Video Bulletin Board System
- Visit, Board, Search, and Seizure
- Visual Bridge Ship-handling Simulator
- Variable Block-Size Transform
- Ventral Bed Nucleus of Stria Terminalis
- VBScript Worm Generator
- Vertical Brits Street Extremes (UK stunt riding team)
- Bombing, Torpedo Plane (US Navy)
- Valence Bond Theory
- Valve Body Tester (automotive electronics)
- Vancouver Board of Trade (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Världens Barnsligaste Tjugonioåring
- Vermont Bicycle Touring (est. 1971; now VBT Bicycling and Walking Vacations; vacation tours company)
- Very Bad Thing
- Visual Basic for Test (software language)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Vigorous Burmese Student Warriors, a group of radical students, and the God's Army, a Karen ethnic minority rebel group, claimed responsibility for both incidents.
The Vigorous Burmese Student Warriors released 38 hostages, including 10 from the US and Europe, as well as 51 Myanmar citizens.
This brutal act was committed by four terrorist murderers who are members of a group known as the Vigorous Burmese Student Warriors," Myanmar police chief Khin Yi said in a statement.
Thai police issued an arrest warrant last Friday for the five students, who call themselves the Vigorous Burmese Student Warriors.