The sequel will expand on all of the breakthrough features of Vigilante 8 including one of the most popular and unique elements of the original game, the quest mode, by introducing larger and more challenging quests with diverse objectives.
What does V8 stand for?
V8 stands for Vigilante 8 (video game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of V8
- Virtual Tributary Path Overhead
- Novell Netware Version 5.0
- Voodoo 5 6000 (video card)
- 6 Cylinder Engine
- IPv6 Address of a node
- Five-Seventh (music, chord with the fifth and seventh notes in the scale)
- Estate 70 (Volvo)
- Vision-7 Prescapula
- 8 Cylinder Engine
- Vegetables 8 (juice)
- Victor 883 Speed Controller
- Aircraft speed
- Ambulance Plane (US Navy)
- Department of Veterans Affairs (US)
- Fixed Wing, Heavier Than Air Aircraft, Attack (US Navy)
- Maximum-Design Maneuvering Velocity
- Vacation Absence
- Vaginal Atrophy
- Validation Authority (digital certificates)
- Valor Award (Australian police award)
Samples in periodicals archive:
s (Nasdaq: ATVI) new auto-combat game Vigilante 8 raced off retail shelves to become a top-five PlayStation(R) software title for the month of June according to TRST Data.
Featuring innovative graphics, a proprietary 3D landscape engine, and a cast of oddball characters, Vigilante 8 will be available at over 10,000 retail outlets throughout the United States and Canada and will carry a suggested retail price of $54.