Recipients include: ABC Recovery Center Asian American Drug Abuse Program City of Refuge Ministries Etta Israel Center Hadassah Southern California Homes for Life Foundation LINC Housing Project New Hope Step Up On Second The Promises Foundation United Cerebral Palsy Los Angeles Viewpoints Research Institute Westside Children's Center All of CPEhr's for-profit clients received a holiday card featuring a list of the non-profit clients that received donations.
What does VRI stand for?
VRI stands for Viewpoints Research Institute (est. 2001; Glendale, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VRI
We have 75 other meanings of VRI in our Acronym Attic
- Vista Ridge High School (Cedar Park, Texas)
- Vacuum Residue Hydrotreating Unit (oil refinery)
- Vacation Register International
- Vail Resorts, Inc. (Broomfield, CO)
- Vehicle Research Institute (Western Washington University, Bellingham, Washington)
- Vendor Relationship Interface
- Venture Research Institute (Lake Forest, California)
- Very Rough Indication
- Video Relay Interpreting
- Video Remote Interpreting (language services)
- Visual Reorientation Illusion
- Voter Registration Information (various locations)
- Vulcanised Rubber Insulated
- Vacation Rental Industry Association
- Verslaving Regulatie Index Amsterdam
- Vertical Rescue Instructor Assessor
- Virginia Racial Integrity Act of 1924
- Virtual Research Institute of Aging
- Vegetable Research & Information Center (Department of Plant Sciences; University of California, Davis; Davis, CA)
- Vendor Request for Information or Change
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recipients include: ABC Recovery Center Project New Hope Asian American Drug Abuse Program Step Up On Second City of Refuge Ministries The Promises Foundation Etta Israel Center United Cerebral Palsy Los Angeles Hadassah Southern California Viewpoints Research Institute Homes for Life Foundation Westside Children's Center LINC Housing All of CPEhr's for-profit clients received a holiday card featuring a list of the non-profit clients that received donations.
Editors Rose (founder, Viewpoints Research Institute, USA), Tanaka (social informatics, Kyoto U.
Kay is now Senior Fellow at Hewlett Packard Labs and President of Viewpoints Research Institute, Inc.
UITA will recognize and acknowledge the achievements of Shane Robison, executive vice president and chief strategy and technology officer for Hewlett-Packard Company, and Alan Kay, Hewlett-Packard Fellow and president of Viewpoints Research Institute.
Kay will continue his association with the Viewpoints Research Institute, a nonprofit organization in Glendale, Calif.