Vietnam Shipbuilding Industry Corporation (VINASHIN): overview 7.
What does VINASHIN stand for?
VINASHIN stands for Vietnam Shipbuilding Industry Corporation (Vinashin)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Volunteers in Northampton (Massachusetts schools)
- Vulvar Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Vulvar Intraepithelial Neoplasia Grade 1 (also seen as VIN I)
- Vulvar Intraepithelial Neoplasia Grade 3
- Vulvar Intraepithelial Neoplasia Grade I (also seen as VIN 1)
- Vaishnava Internet News Agency (World Vaisnava Association)
- Vietnam Nation
- Vietnamese Irish Network of Adoptive Families (Dunshaughlin, Ireland)
- Viet Nam Family Planning Association
- Vietnam Maritime Social Network (website)
- Victorian Indigenous Nurseries Cooperative (Fairfield, Australia)
- Vienna Institute for Nature Conservation and Analyses (Austria)
- Vendor Independent Network Control Entity
- Vital Information Necessary Centralized (movie, The Black Hole)
- Virtual Intelligent Networks for Computing Infrastructures (Monitoring Agents using a Large Integrated Services Architecture)
- Vancouver Island Network for Disarmament (Canada)
- Vinca Institute Nuclear Decommissioning (International Atomic Energy Agency)
- Victim Identification and Notification Everyday
- Victim Information and Notification Everyday
- Virgin Islands Network of Environmental Educators (US Virgin Islands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elsewhere in Asia, MHI has also licensed its UE engine technology to Vietnam Shipbuilding Industry Corporation (VINASHIN) and Bach Dang Diesel Engine Manufacturing Co.
The Vietnam delegation included representatives of the Vietnam Oil and Gas Group, Electricity of Vietnam, Vietnam Shipbuilding Industry Corporation, Vietnam National Shipping Lines.
BIDV will provide the Vietnam Shipbuilding Industry Corporation (Vinashin) and its affiliates with a maximum short-term credit of 1.
2 MLN LOAN TO BUILD FREIGHTERS HANOI - In order to build five 53,000-tonne freighters, the State-owned Vietnam Shipbuilding Industry Corporation (Vinashin) will receive VND1,200 billion (US$76.