The Vietnam Head Injury Study showed that a family history of epilepsy was not a significant risk factor for PTE.
What does VHIS stand for?
VHIS stands for Vietnam Head Injury Study
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of VHIS in our Acronym Attic
- Virginia Horse Industry Board (Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services; Richmond, VA; est. 1994)
- Voluntary Health Insurance Board (UK)
- Van Heijst Information Consulting
- Virtual Human Interaction Lab (Stanford University)
- Virginia Henderson International Nursing Library
- Vehicle Hit Indicator, Pyrotechnic
- Viral Hepatitis Integration Project (US CDC)
- Visual Health Information Profile (World Health Organization)
- Vall d'Hebron Institute of Research (Barcelona, Spain)
- Vertical Helicopter IFR Recovery Procedures
- Very High Speed Integrated Circuits
- Veterans Health Information Technology
- Video Head Impulse Test (clinical tool)
- Verband der Hersteller Von It-Lösungen für Das Gesundheitswesen, eV (Berlin, Germany)
- Vertical Horizonz Industry Training Group (New Zealand)
- Very High Intensity User
- Viral Hepatitis Investigative Unit (University of Manitoba, Canada)
- Vermont Homeless Journal (blog)
- Virginia Horse Journal (est. 1995)
- Voluntary Hospitals of Japan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Attention Vietnam Veterans The Vietnam Head Injury Study (VHIS)--Phase III is currently seeking healthy volunteers to participate as controls in our research study located at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Md.