Carriage on Vietnam's Largest Pay-TV Systems Extends Disney Channel's Pay-TV Penetration to 75% HO CHI MINH CITY, Vietnam and SINGAPORE, June 27 /Xinhua-PRNewswire/ -- Disney Channel has increased its reach in Vietnam and is now available in 75% of all pay-TV households with its carriage on the country's largest pay-TV systems, Vietnam Cable Television Service Technique Center (VCTV) and Saigon Tourist Cable Television Company (SCTV).
What does VCTV stand for?
VCTV stands for Vietnam Cable Television
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VCTV
- Thunderstorm in the Vicinity (meteorology)
- Vanderhoof Community Theatre Society (Vanderhoof, British Columbia, Canada)
- Virtual China Travel Services Co., Ltd. (Alberta, Canada)
- Virtual Cut-Through Switching
- Visual Contrast Test System (Vistech)
- Vulnerability Compliance Tracking System
- Vinyl Cushion Tufted Textile (flooring)
- Vanuatu Council of Trade Unions
- Virginia Council of Trout Unlimited (Upperville, VA)
- Vapour Cooled Triode Valve
- Viewer-Controlled Cable Television
- Viewer-Controlled Television
- Valley Credit Union (various locations)
- Value Compare Unit (Cisco)
- Vapor Combustion Unit (industrial tool)
- Venture Capital Undertaking (India)
- Versatile Computer Unit
- Vice City Unleashed (video game)
- Video Control Unit
- Violent Crime Unit (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
C-COR's HFC products are deployed with leading operators in over 40 countries including Singapore's Starhub, Korea's Incheon International Airport, Taiwan's CNS, Vietnam Cable Television (VCTC), Philippines' Sky Cable, Bright House, Cablevision, Charter, Comcast, Cox, Mediacom, Insight, Time Warner Cable, UPC, ONO and NTL.