3 Dec 1998 Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited 4 Mar 2008 Sai Gon Thuong Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank 5 Aug 2008 Asia Commercial Bank 6 Apr 2009 DongA Commercial Joint Stock Bank 7 Nov 2009 Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade 8 Jul 2010 Vietnam Export Import Commercial Joint Stock Bank 9 Aug 2010 Vietnam Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development -----------------------------------------------------------------------
What does VBARD stand for?
VBARD stands for Vietnam Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Vertebrobasilar Arterial Insufficiency
- Vision Builder for Automated Inspection (National Instruments)
- Victory by Any Means Games, Incorporated (science fiction)
- Vincristine, BCNU (Bischloroethylnitrosourea), Adriamycin, Melphalan and Dexamethasone (medical treatment)
- Vaginal Birth After Multiple Cesareans
- Vermont Business Assistance Network
- Vector Base Amplitude Panning
- Voice-Band Audio Processor
- Vero Beach Amateur Radio Club (Florida)
- Virginia Beach Amateur Radio Club
- Volunteer Befriend Adopt Save (animal service agency)
- Von Braun Astronomical Society
- VolleyBall Association of San Diego
- Validation Breakdown Analysis Spreadsheet (JSIMS evaluation criteria)
- Visual Basic and Access Users Group (New Zealand)
- Value-Based Billing (Crowell & Moring)
- Van Bael and Bellis (Belgian Business Law Newsletter)
- Varsity Boys Basketball (various high schools)
- Vehicle Black Box (car security)
- Vereinigte Buehnen Bozen (German theater; Bolzano, Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The strategic relationship has already gained a market presence in Vietnam with the Asia Commercial Bank (ACB) and the Vietnam Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (VBA) implementing the solution.
Hanoi and Tokyo, Aug 17, 2010 - (JCN Newswire) - Vietnam Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (Agribank), and JCB International (JCBI), the international operations subsidiary of JCB, Japan's major credit card brand and also an issuer, announced that Agribank today started to recruit JCB credit card merchants in Vietnam based on the agreement signed by both parties in July 2009.