Summary: Vietnam Association of Seafood Exporters and Producers to participate in 'Sea Food Expo 2009' as part of strategy to hit USD 4 billion export target Vietnam recorded USD 62.
What does VASEP stand for?
VASEP stands for Vietnam Association of Seafood Exporters and Producers
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of VASEP in our Acronym Attic
- Vulnerability Assessment of Structurally Damaging Impulses and Pressures (environmental danger software)
- Value Added Services Data Records
- Variable Angle Spectroscopic Ellipsometry
- Véhicules Axonais Sensibles a l'Evasion (French car club)
- VHDL AMS Synthesis Environment
- Virginia Alliance of State Employees
- Virtual Applications Systems and Environments
- Vision and Synthetic Environments (laboratory)
- Visual Arts Scholastic Event
- Virginia Society of Enrolled Agents (Richmond, VA)
- Visual Analogue Self-Esteem Scale
- Vietnamese American Scholarship Foundation (est. 2003)
- Volunteer Athletic Scholarship Fund (Uwniversity of Tennessee; Knoxville, TN)
- Virginia Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Veterinary Anesthesia Support Group
- VHDL (VHSIC (Very High Speed Integrated Circuit) Hardware Description Language) Analysis and Standards Group
- Vascular Anaesthesia Society of Great Britain & Ireland
- Variable Attitude Submersible Hydrofoil (underwater vehicle)
- Variable-Angle Slant-Hole Collimator
- Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dateline: Dubai ) Vietnam Association of Seafood Exporters and Producers (VASEP) said the country's seafood exports to the Middle East region during last year hit a record $62.
Strategic Collaboration Enables Smarter Food with Greater Safety and Quality Across the Entire Food Supply Chain HO CHI MINH CITY, Vietnam, May 18 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- IBM and FXA Group today announced a first of a kind collaboration with the Vietnam Association of Seafood Exporters and Producers (VASEP) and the Vietnamese State Agency for Technological Innovation (SATI) that will accelerate the adoption of traceability solutions to improve global food safety.