It provides general Internet connectivity to its customers using 622Mb connections to GEANT, "The pan-European Gigabit Research and Education Network," to Sprint's Tier 1 Internet backbone and a Gigabit connection to the Vienna Internet Exchange (VIX).
What does VIX stand for?
VIX stands for Vienna Internet Exchange
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VIX
We have 2 other meanings of VIX in our Acronym Attic
- Virginia's Warbler (bird species Vermivora virginiae)
- Virgin Islands Water and Power Authority
- Vascular Interventional Workplace for Advanced Surgery
- Vancouver International Writer's Festival
- Vancouver Island Woodworkers' Guild (Canada)
- Vinyl Window Technologies (Paducah, Kentucky)
- Virgin Islands Waste Management Authority
- Vancouver Island Whitewater Paddling Society (Canada)
- Vietnam Institute for Water Resources Research
- Market Volatility Index
- Virtual Internet Exchange
- Vitoria, Espirito Santo, Brazil - Eureco Sales (Airport Code)
- Volatility Index (Chicago Board of Exchange)
- Video Cross Links
- Video Image Cross Link
- Virtual Item eXchange Network (mobile games)
- Virtual-tape Interface to Exec Name List
- Video Information Exchange System (US DoD)
- Victorian Indigenous Youth Advisory Council (Australia)
- Vancouver Island Yacht Charters (British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Interxion's Vienna site offers a wide range of high density power configurations and connectivity solutions, including access to over 90 carriers and the Vienna Internet Exchange (VIX).