About Video Without Boundaries Video Without Boundaries (BULLETIN BOARD: VDWB) is a leader in digital media-on-demand, enhanced home entertainment, and interactive products that connect people simply.
What does VWB stand for?
VWB stands for Video without Boundaries
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VWB
We have 8 other meanings of VWB in our Acronym Attic
- Voluntary Workcamp Association of Ghana
- von Willebrand Factor Antigen
- Veterinarians for World Animal Health, Inc. (Chula Vista, CA)
- Versova Welfare Association High School (Bombay, India)
- Virtual Wide Area Network
- Vacation with a Purpose, Inc. (ministry; Pennsylvania)
- Victim/Witness Assistance Program (criminal justice)
- Voice Web Application Platform (software)
- Volume Weighted Average Price (stock market)
- Vegan With A Vengeance (cookbook)
- Visual WorkBench (Microsoft)
- Volkswagen Beetle
- Volkswagen do Brasil Ltda.
- Voluntourists without Borders
- Voor Wat Betreft (Dutch)
- Veterinarians Without Borders - United States (est. 2001)
- Vintage Wooden Boat Association
- Vessel Wall Blood Flow
- Van Wyck Branch Library (Norfolk, VA)
- Victorian Winter Baseball League (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Video Without Boundaries Video Without Boundaries, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 23, 2002 Video Without Boundaries, Inc.
Through its MediaREADY product line, Video Without Boundaries is connecting people in a simple, easy-to-use way with today's most popular entertainment options, all through a single device," noted Tina Sharkey, AOL's senior vice president for Instant Messaging and Social Media.
About Video Without Boundaries Video Without Boundaries (BULLETIN BOARD: VDWB) is a leader in the converging digital media on demand, enhanced home entertainment, and emerging interactive consumer electronics markets.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 27, 2002 Video Without Boundaries, Inc.
The MediaREADY Glider joins the MediaREADY 4000, 5000 and Flyboy in Ingram Micro's Video Without Boundaries product range.
Lafayette Unit Provides Momentum Recently, Video Without Boundaries and Lafayette Electronics announced a strategic licensing agreement that will provide retailers with the next line of MediaReady(TM) products under the revived Lafayette brand.