Resulting from an Internet2(R) Middleware Initiative Video working group, the new H.
What does VWG stand for?
VWG stands for Video Working Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VWG
We have 20 other meanings of VWG in our Acronym Attic
- Vancouver Womens Fastball League (Canada)
- Victorian Women's Football League (Australia)
- Von Willebrand Factor Multimers (clinical pathology)
- Von Willebrand Factor Pseudogene
- Volkswagen Financial Services
- Validation Working Group
- Valley Writers Guild (Canada)
- Verification Working Group (computer programming)
- Verwaltungsgesellschaften (German: Management Companies)
- Very Wicked Grin
- Vintage Worship Gathering
- Visual WebGui (Graphical User Interface; computer programming)
- Vital Wheat Gluten
- Volkswagen Group (UK)
- Vinifera Wine Growers Association (now Atlantic Seaboard Wine Association; Virginia)
- Vocal Works Gospel Choir (UK)
- Vancouver Westside German School (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Vale of the White Horse (UK foxhunting club)
- Vidi Wireless Hvar (Croatia)
- Veterinary Wound Healing Association (est.1996; Europe)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The compliance tool for the IP Media Device rounds out PSIA's ability to develop open and interoperable standards," said Peter Jankowski, Chairman, PSIA IP Video Working Group, and Chairman and CEO, Next Level Security Systems.
The collaborative effort by companies in this interop, as well as others in SCTE Digital Video Working Group 5, is helping to greatly refine and validate common standards for advanced advertising," said Paul Woidke, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Advanced Advertising for OpenTV, and Chairman of DVS/Working Group 5, the SCTE committee that is working on addressable advertising.