I don't think anyone's ever taken it for the first time on YouTube, so I thought I'd break a little ground here," 21-year-old Kyra Fisher explains on her video Web log.
What does VLOG stand for?
VLOG stands for Video Web Log (video blog)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of VLOG
- Very Low Observable
- Virginia Liaison Office (est. 1978; Washington, DC)
- Volume License Option (software)
- Very Large Ore Carrier (shipping vessel)
- Victorian Lyric Opera Company (Rockville, MD)
- VOR/Localizer (VOR: VHF Omni-directional Radio Range; aviation/navigation)
- Video Live on Demand
- Visual Limit of Detection
- Calibrated airspeed at which an aircraft first becomes airborne
- Vast Lands of Grandia (online role playing game)
- Village Light Opera Group, Ltd. (since 1935; New York City)
- Variable Labor and Overhead (manufacturing costs)
- Vereniging Lokale Omroep Hilvarenbeek (Dutch: Association of Local Broadcasting Hilvarenbeek)
- Village Level Operation and Maintenance
- Very Large Ore-Oiler
- Village Life Outreach Project
- Virtual Library of Philosophy
- Vpogled v Lastne Osebne Podatke (Slovenian: Insight into Their Own Personal Data; Ministry of Home Affairs)
- Ventilator Length of Stay (clinical study)
- Vereniging Landelijk Overleg Smartshops (Dutch: National Association Talk Smart Shops)
Samples in periodicals archive:
VLOG (vlog): A video web log or video blog containing video content.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Vlogs, or video Web logs, are videos posted on blog Web sites.