The new video user interface, produced for Windows Media Player, enables broadband users to access a wide variety of the day's breaking and on-demand news segments with over 60 new video segments provided each day.
What does VUI stand for?
VUI stands for Video User Interface
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VUI
We have 1 other meaning of VUI in our Acronym Attic
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vena Umbilical Humana (Spanish: Human Umbilical Vein)
- Vertical Unit Heater
- Vesico-Urethral Holter
- Vilnius University Hospital (Lithuania)
- Vectren Utility Holdings, Inc.
- Valley Union High School (Elfrida, AZ)
- Vergennes Union High School (Vermont)
- Vattikuti Urology Institute (Detroit, MI)
- Video Usability Information
- Visual User Interface
- Voice User Interface
- Virtual User Input Device
- Vanderbilt University Institute of Imaging Science (Nashville, TN)
- Vehicle Undercarriage Inspection Mirror
- Vivendi Universal Interactive Publishing
- Virtual University Information System (educational technology)
- Virtually Unified Information Service
- Visual User Interface Tool
- Video from Unmanned Aircraft Systems for Interoperability Teaming - Level 2
Samples in periodicals archive:
With three major networks and over 150 leading content providers providing content, combined with the best video user interface anywhere on the web, Hulu offers consumers the finest premium online video experience available today.
The NC Desktop software includes a desktop operating system, Netscape Navigator and Java virtual machine, and features a very cool multimedia Video User Interface (VUI), pronounced "view-ee.
Yesterday's press release highlighted the Video User Interface (VUI) technology which will greatly bolster the telecommunications sector as we know it.
This VGA AdvancedMC provides a video user interface and complements the SBS Telum ASLP10 AdvancedMC SBC.
The Boole & Babbage Explorer family of products, including SpaceView Explorer, share the same object-oriented technology, highly graphical 3D and video user interface, secure remote access and complete platform independence via a full-function Web browser.