Last week, the City Council debuted a video teleconferencing system by which residents can testify at meetings without having to make the long slog downtown.
What does VTEL stand for?
VTEL stands for Video Teleconferencing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Verocytotoxin-Producing Escherichia Coli (pathogen)
- Verotoxigenic Escherichia Coli
- Vertical Total Electron Content
- Volumetric efficiency, Torque, Power, the Camshaft Engine Breathing, ECU
- Volvo Technology (Volvo Group Global)
- Virginia Tech Engineering Communication Center
- Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control
- Vocational Technical Education Consortium of States (Decatur, GA; career and workforce development resources)
- Virginia Tech Expertise Database
- Vodohospodarske Technicko Ekonomicke Informace (Czech: Water Management Technical and Economic Information Journal)
- Versatile Time Domain Electro-Magnetics
- Visually Triggered Eye Movement-Related Responses (physiology)
- Vermont Emergency Nurses Association
- Vocational Technical Education Providers (Alaska)
- VXLAN (Virtual Extensible Local Area Network) Tunnel End Point (computer networking)
- VT100 Terminal Emulation
- Valpar Test of Essential Skills (Valpar International Corporation)
- Vampire: The Eternal Struggle (trading card game)
- Visteon Torque Enhancement System (Visteon Corp.)
- Vocational Training and Employment Services (USAID)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Truman (CVN 75) sailors and embarked CVW-3 crew members had the opportunity to speak to loved ones back home through unclassified video teleconferencing (VTC) in February.
Companies and building owners alike have come to recognize the value of video teleconferencing facilities.
To date, several FBI field offices, FBI Headquarters, and the FBI Academy have installed video teleconferencing equipment that allows them to transmit two-way audio and video in real time.
WCG), due to inaccuracies concerning statements that WCG has ordered 1,000 video teleconferencing units at an estimated value of $3.
Video teleconferencing One of the great challenges organizations have faced for decades is finding a better way to collaborate across distances without grappling with the cost and wasted time of corporate travel.
Video teleconferencing was once mostly the promise of a brave new world in business communication.
Additionally, L-3 Integrated Systems (L-3 IS) demonstrated their third generation EV-3 Office In The Sky application suite with the MP-CDL system and utilized the high bandwidth, net-centric data link capability to provide an eight-way real time Video Teleconferencing (VTC) connecting the two airborne platforms and multiple ground locations, including Washington, DC.