His corporate career has included experience at Infinity television, VH-1, Comedy Central, ShowTime Television, Howard Stern's One Twelve Productions, Video Jukebox Network and providing production and consulting services for major cable and broadcast television networks which include NBC's "Today Show.
What does VJN stand for?
VJN stands for Video Jukebox Network (broadcast TV service)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VJN
- Verve Jazz Masters (record collection)
- Vietnam Journal of Mathematics (Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology and Vietnamese Mathematical Society)
- Vincent J. Maloney Junior High School
- Virtual Java Machine
- Vishwa Jagriti Mission (Singapore)
- Vlaamse Jongeren Mechelen (Dutch: Flemish Youth Mechelen; extremist organization; est. 1995; Mechelen, Belgium)
- Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club
- Vesta Johnson Memorial Library (Virgie, KY)
- Vernon Johns Middle School (Petersburg, VA)
- Vintage Japanese Motorcycle World
- Vocal Jazz Night
- Virtual Journal of Nanoscale Science & Technology
- Vanguard Jazz Orchestra (New York, NY)
- Vermont Joint Owners
- Video Journal of Ophthalmology (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Video Journal of Orthopaedics (educational videos)
- Virtual Journal of Orthodontics
- Vlaamse Jongeren Overijse (Dutch: Flemish Youth Overijse; Overijse, Belgium)
- Video Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Virginia Journal of Law and Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to joining AMFM, he was the Programming Coordinator at The Box - Video Jukebox Network in Miami, a national cable music network.
is the new venture of Steve Peters', who founded the Video Jukebox Network, Inc.
today announced that it has signed a letter of intent to acquire a controlling interest in Video Jukebox Network Inc.
To that end, the company recently announced that Video Jukebox Network Europe, Ltd.
8, 1996--Gino Natalicchio, Vice President International Development, Video Jukebox Network ("VJN") (NASDAQ Symbol: JUKE), the company that owns and operates the world's first and only interactive all-video music network, THE BOX, today announced that Video Jukebox Network Europe, Ltd.
18) Weighted average shares outstanding 23,903,748 21,089,481 23,751,628 19,182,450 -0- BALANCE SHEET HIGHLIGHTS September 30, December 31, 1995 1994 (Unconsolidated) (Consolidated) ASSETS Total current assets $ 9,684,770 $ 10,893,461 Property and equipment, net 2,913,943 2,561,603 Deferred costs and other assets, net 658,823 426,676 Investment in unconsolidated subsidiary 431,630 0 Total Assets $13,689,166 $ 13,881,740 LIABILITIES AND STOCKHOLDERS' EQUITY Current liabilities $ 2,914,486 $ 3,646,702 Long term debt 0 0 Stockholders' equity 10,774,680 10,235,038 Total Liabilities and Stockholders' Equity $13,689,166 $ 13,881,740 CONTACT: Video Jukebox Network Inc.
OR VJN, NASDAQ Symbol: JUKE), today announced that a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ticketmaster Corporation ("Ticketmaster") has purchased a 50% interest in Video Jukebox Network International Limited ("VJNIL"), VJN's subsidiary in the United Kingdom that operates the interactive television network known as THE BOX.