At the GGL hub, viewers will find original video, player profiles, information on live and online tournaments, indie-style content and information on the global competitive video gaming universe.
What does VGU stand for?
VGU stands for Video Gaming Universe
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VGU
We have 1 other meaning of VGU in our Acronym Attic
- Vertical Gradient of Transpulmonary Pressure
- Video Game Trading Post (Boise, ID)
- Voice-Grade Twisted Pair
- Vater Grip Tape Red
- Video Game Theory Reader (book)
- Video Group Tracking Radar
- Vilniaus Gedimino Technikos Universitetas (Lithuania)
- Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Variable Geometry Tracked Vehicle
- Vereniging Gehandicaptenzorg Utrecht (Dutch: Disabled People Society Utrecht; Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Virtual Global University
- Virginia Graduate and Undergraduate Assistance Program
- Very Good Used Condition
- Versatile Graphical User Interface
- Variable Group Universal Life
- Vacuum Gate Valve
- Var God Vänd
- Variable Guide Vanes
- Veel Gestelde Vragen (Dutch: Frequently Asked Question)
- Vélo à Grande Vitesse (French: High Speed Cycling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Legacy of Kain: Defiance skillfully combines the strongest elements the franchise has brought to the video gaming universe," says Rob Dyer, President of Eidos Interactive.
The top-rated system in the video gaming universe now expands its reputation as a family entertainment center by playing action packed movies such as 'Total Recall,' starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, now stored on digital compact discs.