Marjorie Skubic, professor of electrical and computer engineering in the MU College of Engineering, is working with doctoral student, Erik Stone, to use the Microsoft Kinect, a new motion-sensing camera generally used as a video gaming device, to monitor behaviour and routine changes in patients at TigerPlace, an independent living community.
What does VGD stand for?
VGD stands for Video Gaming Device
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VGD
We have 15 other meanings of VGD in our Acronym Attic
- Violation of Georgia Controlled Substance Act
- Vocational General Certificate of Secondary Education (UK)
- Verein für Gerberei-Chemie und -Technik eV (German Society of Leather Chemists and Technologists)
- Video Graphics Character Table
- Villa Grove Community Theatre
- Vietnam Gallantry Cross Unit Citation (military decoration)
- Video Game Championship Wrestling (gaming)
- Vanguard (video game)
- Verband der Geschichtslehrer Deutschlands (Germany)
- Video Game Depot
- Virtual Geography Department (various locations)
- Vogue la Galère Distribution (French: Vogue Galley Distribution; Belgium)
- Vulnerable Group Development (Bangladesh; World Food Programme)
- Variable Gain Distributed Amplifier (electrical engineering)
- Volume Group Descriptor Area (IBM AIX)
- Victorian Geographic Data Committee (Australia)
- Video Game Development Club (University of California, Irvine and San Diego)
- Video Game Directors Cut (website)
- Vietnam General Department of Customs
- Video Game Design and Development (degree program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
from making, using or selling its Table Master multiplayer video gaming device during the pendency of the parties' litigation.
NYSE: NTE; CBOE Symbol: QNA), Vancouver, BC, Canada, has received orders from a Japanese manufacturer for more than 1,000,000 units of front light panels, which will be incorporated into the handheld video gaming devices of a prominent Japanese video game developer.
In his July 25, 2005 message detailing the vetoing of the provision of the budget that would have permitted the expansion of simulcast pari-mutuel wagering, the Governor cited an objection to, "the expanded use of video gaming devices for pari-mutuel wagering.
Since the first introduction of JACKPOT PARTY video gaming devices in 1998, players around the world have enjoyed our original JACKPOT PARTY games.
DR-DOS is widely deployed by industry leading company's using single-application, single-task systems including barcode scanners, kiosks, handheld inventory management systems, medical systems, satellite dishes, video gaming devices and fast food order processing systems.
New unit sales increased by 145% to 3,926 units as we shipped 2,639 new Bluebird video gaming devices after receiving additional regulatory approvals.
Solicitor General clears the way for American Indian tribes to operate certain types of video gaming devices.