That age of innocence may be ending, however, as more rigorous consideration emerges; this fall marked the full induction of video games into traditional academic discourse with three new weighty books on the subject: an unparalleled textbook on game design called Rules of Play (MIT Press), a collection of dialogues called Re:Play--Game Design and Game Culture (Peter Lang Publishing), and the helpful but perhaps too presumptively titled Video Game Theory Reader (Routledge).
What does VGTR stand for?
VGTR stands for Video Game Theory Reader (book)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VGTR
- Van Gewest Tot Gewest (Dutch: From Region to Region; TV series)
- Vaccine and Gene Therapy Institute (Beaverton, OR)
- Virtual Gaming Technologies, Inc. (online gambling)
- Voluntary Group Term Life
- Voluntary Group Term Life Insurance
- Violent Gang and Terrorist Organization File
- Vertical Gradient of Transpulmonary Pressure
- Video Game Trading Post (Boise, ID)
- Voice-Grade Twisted Pair
- Vater Grip Tape Red
- Video Group Tracking Radar
- Vilniaus Gedimino Technikos Universitetas (Lithuania)
- Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Variable Geometry Tracked Vehicle
- Vereniging Gehandicaptenzorg Utrecht (Dutch: Disabled People Society Utrecht; Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Video Gaming Universe
- Virtual Global University
- Virginia Graduate and Undergraduate Assistance Program
- Very Good Used Condition
- Versatile Graphical User Interface