Would-be caped crusaders can battle it out with Batman's gadgets, which reach to television and light signals using a technology known as Video Encoded Invisible Light.
What does VEIL stand for?
VEIL stands for Video Encoded Invisible Light
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VEIL
- Vardinoyiannion Eye Institute of Crete (Greece)
- Vegas Equity International Corp. (Las Vegas, NV)
- Vermont Energy Investment Corporation (Burlington, VT)
- Victoria Events Industry Council (Australia)
- Vietnam Electronics and Informatics Corporation (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Vein Entry Indicator Device
- Verwaiste Eltern in Deutschland (German: Association of Orphan Parents in Germany)
- Voyager Entertainment International, Inc.
- Vocational Exploration and Insight Kit
- Variable Encryption and Intelligence Labeling
- Vietnam Enterprise Investments Ltd.
- Viterbi Exon-Intron Locator (genetics)
- Virtual Experience Immersive Learning Simulations (trademark of WILL Interactive, Inc.; Potomac, MD)
- Veterinary Education and Information Network
- Veterinary Exotic Information Network (Japan)
- Variability of Exchanges In the Northern Seas
- Vehículos Internacionales Sociedad Anónima (Spanish: International Car Company; Costa Rica)
- Vehicle Emissions Inspection Program
- Victorian Institute of Earth and Planetary Sciences (Australia)
- Vattenfall Europe Information Services (cars; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Video Encoded Invisible Light (VEIL) technology is wireless technology that can turn a PDA or mobile phone into a classroom tool.
The company was renamed VEIL Interactive Technologies in 2000, reflecting the enabling technology - Video Encoded Invisible Light.
How VEIL Works VEIL, which stands for Video Encoded Invisible Light, allows digital information to be inserted into an ordinary television's video image.