You were her tennis coach and delivered private lessons as well as sessions held at the Victorian Institute of Sport where she was on scholarship," the Age quoted the judge, as saying to Fitzpatrick.
What does VIS stand for?
VIS stands for Victorian Institute of Sport (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VIS
We have 144 other meanings of VIS in our Acronym Attic
- Vehicle Inspection Service
- Vehicle Inspection Standards
- Vehicular Information System
- Vehicular Intercom System
- Verein der Informatikstudierenden an der eth Zürich (Swiss)
- Verification Information System (immigration)
- Vertical Incidence Sounder
- Vessel Identification System
- Vibration Isolation System
- Victim Impact Statement (criminal justice system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I remember he came back home and visited my team the Victorian Institute of Sport, which he used to be part of as well.
The SCOPE program will be managed by Kay Helliwell, who has worked with the Victorian Institute of Sport and the Melbourne Victory Football Club.
However, according to Karen Inge, head of nutrition at the Victorian Institute of Sport, Rudd's iron deficiency is the reason behind his rude behaviour.