Reid Keays, is a Research Earth Scientist, currently a Faculty member at both Laurentian University (Sudbury, Canada) and Monash University (Melbourne, Australia), and Director of the Victorian Institute of Earth and Planetary Sciences in Melbourne.
What does VIEPS stand for?
VIEPS stands for Victorian Institute of Earth and Planetary Sciences (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of VIEPS in our Acronym Attic
- Valence Industries Entente Football (Valence, France; soccer league)
- Volume Integral Equation Formulation
- Visual Interface for Education and Knowledge Exchange
- Vietnam Institute of Electronics, Informatics and Automation
- Virgin Islands Emergency Management Agency (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
- Valence, Instrumentality, Expectancy Motivation Scale
- Virgin Islands Energy Office
- Victorian Industry Education Partnerships (Australia)
- Virtual Institute of Early Pregnancy (Columbia University; New York)
- Vermont Invasive Exotic Plant Committee
- Virtual Interactive Experience Reality Deck (active VR experience)
- Virgin Islands Environmental Resource Station (Lameshur Bay, St. John, United States Virgin Islands)
- VAT Information Exchange System (Europe)
- Vocational Interest, Experience and Skill Assessment
- Vena Iliaca External Thrombosis
- Visveswaraya Institute of Engineering Technology
- Vietnam Energy Portal (Vietnam)
- Vertically Integrated Electric Utilities
- Victorian Independent Education Union (Victoria, Australia)