Reid Keays, is a Research Earth Scientist, currently a Faculty member at both Laurentian University (Sudbury, Canada) and Monash University (Melbourne, Australia), and Director of the Victorian Institute of Earth and Planetary Sciences in Melbourne.
What does VEIPS stand for?
VEIPS stands for Victorian Institute of Earth and Planetary Sciences (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Variable Encryption and Intelligence Labeling
- Video Encoded Invisible Light
- Vietnam Enterprise Investments Ltd.
- Viterbi Exon-Intron Locator (genetics)
- Virtual Experience Immersive Learning Simulations (trademark of WILL Interactive, Inc.; Potomac, MD)
- Veterinary Education and Information Network
- Veterinary Exotic Information Network (Japan)
- Variability of Exchanges In the Northern Seas
- Vehículos Internacionales Sociedad Anónima (Spanish: International Car Company; Costa Rica)
- Vehicle Emissions Inspection Program
- Vattenfall Europe Information Services (cars; various locations)
- Venture Economics Information Services
- Virtual Enterprise Information Systems
- Veterinary College, Engineering College, Industrial Science College, Home Economics College, Agriculture College (Iowa State University)
- Vacuum Electron and Ion Technologies (summer institute)
- Vascular and Endovascular Issues Techniques and Horizons
- Viral Erythrocytic Infection Virus
- Vejle Airport (Vejle, Denmark)
- Verordnung Über Die Eidgenössischen Jagdbanngebiete (German: Federal Game Reserves Regulation; Switzerland)
- Violent Ending Jealousy (band)