The Victorian Health Promotion Foundation called for mandatory health warnings reflecting the new advice to be put on all alcoholic products, while the Cancer Council Australia said it would have preferred the daily drinking limit for women to be halved again, to one drink.
What does VHPF stand for?
VHPF stands for Victorian Health Promotion Foundation (Carlton, Victoria, Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VHPF
- Vietnam Helicopter Pilots Association
- Viral Hepatitis Prevention Board
- Victorian Highland Pipe Band Association (Victoria, Australia)
- Victoria House Printing Company (UK)
- Virtual High Performance Computing
- Very High Performance Computing and Communications
- Very High Power Countermeasures
- Very High Performance Derivative (race car engine)
- Villa Hills Police Explorers (Villa Hills, KY)
- Valley Health and Postal Employees Credit Union (Salem, OR)
- Virginia Housing Partnership Fund
- Vertical Heat Pulse Flow Metering (USACE)
- Venture Health Partnership Group
- VHDL Procedural Interface (VLSI)
- Victoria Hospital Physicians, Inc. (Canada)
- Vestavia Hills Public Library (Vestevia Hills, AL)
- Vindhyachal Hydro Power Ltd. (India)
- Vineyard Haven Public Library (New Hampshire)
- Very High Pressure Liquid Chromatography
- Van Hecke Partners Managers (Cayla Consulting Group in Central Europe)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report (which lacks a subject index) was produced by the World Health Organization in collaboration with the Victorian Health Promotion Foundation and the U.
The Victorian Health Promotion Foundation applies a life span approach and includes older people as a priority group.