So when the Victorian government sent its largest ever trade delegation to the Middle East in time for week's food industry showcase Gulfood, it was with a view to further already significant trade ties - the Victorian Government Business Office (VGBO) in Dubai opened back in 1997.
What does VGBO stand for?
VGBO stands for Victorian Government Business Office (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Vietnam Green Building Council (Vietnam)
- Vietnamese Gospel Baptist Church (Fort Smith, AR)
- Vista Grande Baptist Church (Colorado Springs, CO)
- variable graph blocking factor
- Västergötlands Bowlingförbund (Mariestad, Sweden)
- Vereinigung für Gefahrstoff und Brandschutzforschung
- Virtual Global Biodiversity Forum
- von Bertalanffy growth function
- Vserossiiskaya Gosudarstevennaya Biblioteka Inostrannoi Lituratura (Russia)
- Vermont Green Building Network
- Valley Girl Barrel Racing Association
- Valganciclovir (antiviral agent)
- Variable Geometry Chevron (Boeing)
- Vaughn Gross Center (Austin, TX)
- Vertical Gaze Center (ophthalmology)
- Vertical Granite Curb (roads; various locations)
- Very Good Condition
- Very Gravelly Clay (geology)
- Very Large Graph Class (also seen as VLGC)
- VG Cats (web comic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Minister for Innovation, Services and Small Business Louise Asher today officially opened the Victorian Coalition Government's 16th state-based Victorian Government Business Office (VGBO) in Ringwood with Minister for Manufacturing Exports and Trade Richard Dalla-Riva and Local Member for Warrandyte Ryan Smith.
Neutral Fuels has been working very closely with the Victorian Government Business Office in Dubai.
I congratulate Kirk Marks for his work and the Victorian Government Business Office here in Dubai for facilitating the program," Ms Pike said.
Utilising 11 overseas Victorian Government Business Offices, Invest Victoria develops and maintains strong relationships with potential investors in their home markets, working to strengthen Victoria's global linkages, both in terms of investment and trade.
Executive Director North America Victorian Government Business Offices, Terry Dyson, said the export boost was a direct result of the Victorian Government's establishment of a market entry office in San Francisco where Victorian companies have access to free office space and market research and business partnering facilities.
This is the second year that Bendigo has won the right to host students from the UAE, with support from the Victorian Government Business office in Dubai, and we have been delighted to see the continued success of this programme," said Butler.
The Victorian automotive industry accounts for 54 per cent of Australia's automotive exports, said a statement from Victorian Government Business Office in Dubai.