The AFL was then known as the Victorian Football League (until 1990).
What does VFL stand for?
VFL stands for Victorian Football League
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VFL
We have 32 other meanings of VFL in our Acronym Attic
- Vacuum Forming Korea Corporation (South Korea)
- Variable Function Key
- Vereinigung Freizeit Kloten (German: Arts Association Kloten; Kloten, Bulach, Zurich, Switzerland)
- Vinyl Fluorenyl Ketone
- Virtual Family Kingdom
- Voices for Kids (North Fort Myers, FL)
- Valley Forge Kinder House (Pennsylvania)
- Valley Forge Laboratories, Inc.
- Ventricular Flutter
- Verein Für Leibesübungen (Club for Body Training)
- Virgin for Life
- Visible Felt Leadership (corporate safety culture component)
- Vision Fund Lanka (Sri Lanka)
- Visual Fault Locator (fiber optics)
- Vol for Life (sports fan motto; University of Tennessee)
- Vox Femina Los Angeles
- Victorian Freight and Logistics Council (Australia)
- Vessel File List of Documents (US Coast Guard)
- Virginia Forest Landowner Education Program (Viriginia Tech University; Blacksburg, VA)
- Visas for Life Foundation (NGO; Sacramento, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Melbourne, June 27 (ANI): Western Bulldogs forward Justin Sherman is poised to spend four weeks in the Victorian Football League (VLF) after admitting to have racially vilified an opposition player during Saturday's clash with Gold Coast Suns.
It was a surprising ommission considering the former Young Hurler of the Year has excelled in the Victorian Football League with Carlton's VFL affiliate the Northern Bullants this season.
Having broken Martin Clarke's record for the fastest Irish debut in AFL history before Easter, Quinn has subsequently returned to the Victorian Football League - a competition for senior reserve squads.
Meredith is preparing for his Kangaroos reserve team debut in the Victorian Football League (VFL) this weekend.
O hAilpin made a good fist of his first season in the reserve Victorian Football League and made his senior debut midway through last season.
He's presently plying his trade with the Northern Bullants, the club's Victorian Football League affiliate, essentially Carlton's reserve side.
Meanwhile, Cork's O hAilpin duo could also taste match action on Sunday morning for Carlton's Victorian Football League affiliate, the Northern Bullants, in a pre-season practice tie.