What does VENCorp stand for?
VENCorp stands for Victorian Energy Networks Corporation (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Vietnam Economic News
- Village Ecotourism Network (Bali, Indonesia)
- Violent Extremist Network
- Virginia Education Network
- Vlaamse Ecologische Network (Dutch: Flemish Ecological Network; Belgium)
- Von Economo Neuron (cells)
- Value Enhanced Nutrition Assessment
- Industria Venezolana de Aluminio CA
- Valentine Eleebana Netball Club (Australia)
- Varsity Equestrian National Championships (intercollegiate)
- Vattenfall Europe Nuclear Energy (Germany)
- Vendor Express
- Dodge Avenger
- Vaccine European New Integrated Collaboration Effort
- Virtual Enterprises Nurtured using Intelligent Collaborative Environments
- Vereniging van Erkende Na-Isolatiebedrijven in Nederland (Dutch: Association of Recognized Insulation Companies in the Netherlands)
- Venetian Virtual Archives
- Vereniging Erkende Nederlandse Kuurcentra