Energy and Resources Minister Michael O Brien has today released a consultation paper on a proposal to introduce project-based activities under the scheme, also known as the Victorian Energy Efficiency Target.
What does VEET stand for?
VEET stands for Victorian Energy Efficiency Target (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VEET
- Voluntary Ethnic Enrollment Program
- Volunteers for Environment and Education Program (Nepal)
- Voter Engagement Evaluation Project
- Vietnam Energy Efficient Public Lighting (UN Development Programme)
- Variable Emergency Electrically Rotated
- Virginia Environmental Emergency Response Fund (pollution incidents)
- Veterinary Epidemiology and Economics Research Unit (University of Reading; UK)
- Vehicle Engine Exhaust Smoke
- Vehicle Engine Exhaust Smoke System
- Vehicle Entry Explosive Search Strategy
- Vocational Education Employment and Training Act (Australia)
- Volumetric Ethanol Excise Tax
- Vocational Education Employment and Training Advisory Committee (Australia)
- Volumetric Ethanol Excise Tax Credit
- Vehicle Emissions Enforcement Unit (Canada)
- Venezuelan Equine Encephalitis Virus
- Venezuelan equine encephalomyelitis virus
- Calibrated Airspeed at which the critical engine of a multi-engine aircraft is assumed to fail (US FAA)
- Vancouver Enterprise Forum (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Variable Explanation Format
Samples in periodicals archive:
The platform will also support demand-side management and is fully compliant with the Victorian Energy Efficiency Target (VEET) criteria enabling in-home displays for end-customers.
The deployment will also meet reporting needs across multiple schemes including the National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting (NGER), the Renewable Energy Target (RET) and local Australian state energy efficiency legislation such as the Residential Energy Efficiency Scheme (REES) and the Victorian Energy Efficiency Target (VEET).