Prof Ravi Savarirayan of Victorian Clinical Genetics Services said that the researchers who studied the family found that all family members who were affected by osteoarthritis had the faulty gene TRPV4.
What does VCGS stand for?
VCGS stands for Victorian Clinical Genetics Services (Parkville, Victoria, Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VCGS
We have 1 other meaning of VCGS in our Acronym Attic
- Veterinary Cardiac Genetics Laboratory (Washington State University; Pullman, WA)
- Variable Center of Gravity Mechanism
- Virginia City Gold Mines
- Volunteer Center of Greater Milwaukee (Milwaukee, WI)
- Voltage-Controlled Grid Oscillator
- Victorian Commission for Gambling Regulation (Australia)
- Virginia Center for Grid Research
- Voluntary Correction of Group Failures (IRS)
- Vapor Crystal Growth System (Spacelab-3 mission; NASA)
- Vice Chief of the General Staff
- Volunteering and Charitable Giving Unit (UK)
- Vancouver Coastal Health (Canada)
- Vehicle Control Head (intelligent transporation systems)
- Vélo Club Harmonie (French bike club)
- Verband Christlicher Hotels (German: Association of Christian Hotels)
- Vertical Clitoral Hood (piercing)
- Vibro Cholerae
- Victoria Central Hospital (Wallasey, UK)
- Victoria County History
- Virtual Channel Handler
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ: CLDA) today announced that its PGxHealth[TM] division has entered into a non-exclusive sub-license agreement with the Victorian Clinical Genetics Services (VCGS), a not-for-profit subsidiary of the Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, for the provision of genetic testing for familial long QT syndrome (LQTS).