After taking his first degree in Athens, he went to the Victoria University of Manchester in the UK where he completed his MSc and PhD.
What does VUoM stand for?
VUoM stands for Victoria University of Manchester (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Virginia United Methodist Homes
- Vehicle User Interface Markup Language
- Vietnam Unit Memorial Monument Fund (Coronado, CA)
- Veterans of Underage Military Service
- Vegetarian Union of North America
- Value Utilization/Norm Change
- Voice of United Nations Command
- Virtual User-to-Network Interface
- Voto Unico No Transferible (Spanish: Single Non-Transferable Vote)
- Vilniaus Universiteto Onkologijos Institutas (Lithuanian: Vilnius University Oncology Institute)
- Valledupar, Colombia (Airport Code)
- VAX Unit of Performance
- Vedanta University Project
- Version Update (software)
- Vertical Update Point
- Very Unimportant Person
- Viewer/User/Player (transmedia)
- Vanderbilt University Publications in Anthropology (Vanderbilt University; Nashville, TN)
- Victoria University Postgraduate Association (Australia)
- Virtual University of Public Administration
Samples in periodicals archive:
Born in Derby, England, he attended Caernarfon grammar school and Rydal Penrhos before going on to the Victoria University of Manchester and training as an accountant.
5m landscaping contract at the University of Manchester, following the merger of Victoria University of Manchester and the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology.
This is a reworked dissertation submitted to the Department of Middle Eastern Studies of the Victoria University of Manchester.
Parry has advanced degrees in Chemistry from Victoria University of Manchester.
1, 2004 from the merger of the Victoria University of Manchester and UMIST.
uk) was formed by the merger of The Victoria University of Manchester and UMIST in October 2004, and with almost 36 000 students is the largest higher education institution in the country.
Formed with the merger of Victoria University of Manchester and Umist, the university wants to take three times the current income from foreign students by 2015.