After taking his first degree in Athens, he went to the Victoria University of Manchester in the UK where he completed his MSc and PhD.
What does VUM stand for?
VUM stands for Victoria University of Manchester (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VUM
We have 5 other meanings of VUM in our Acronym Attic
- Voluntary Unpaid Leave of Absence
- Vanderbilt University League of Gamers and Roleplayers
- Variable Universal Life Insurance
- Vulnerability Report
- Vanderbilt University Law School (Nashville, TN)
- Virtual Tape Unload Routine
- Ventral Unpaired Median Neuron (neuroscience)
- Verein zur Unterstützung Von Menschen
- Vlaamse Uitgeversmaatschappij
- Voice User Mobility
- Vollzugsorganisation Umweltschutz Malergewerbe (German: Commercial Painter Environmental Enforcement Organization; Switzerland)
- VESA Unified Memory Architecture
- VESA Unified Memory Architecture - System BIOS Extension
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Vassar United Methodist Church (Vassar, MIchigan)
- Vrije Universiteit University Medical Center (Netherlands)
- Virginia Uninsured Medical Catastrophe Fund
- Ventilator Users' Medical Emergency Project (International Ventilator Users Network)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Born in Derby, England, he attended Caernarfon grammar school and Rydal Penrhos before going on to the Victoria University of Manchester and training as an accountant.
5m landscaping contract at the University of Manchester, following the merger of Victoria University of Manchester and the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology.
This is a reworked dissertation submitted to the Department of Middle Eastern Studies of the Victoria University of Manchester.
Parry has advanced degrees in Chemistry from Victoria University of Manchester.
1, 2004 from the merger of the Victoria University of Manchester and UMIST.
uk) was formed by the merger of The Victoria University of Manchester and UMIST in October 2004, and with almost 36 000 students is the largest higher education institution in the country.
Formed with the merger of Victoria University of Manchester and Umist, the university wants to take three times the current income from foreign students by 2015.