It also received the Judges Choice Award for overall excellence in 2010 from the Commercial Division of the Victoria Real Estate Board and the Times Colonist newspaper.
What does VREB stand for?
VREB stands for Victoria Real Estate Board (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Virginia Railway Express
- Virtual Radiography Environment
- Virtual Real Estate
- Virtual Research Environment
- Viscosity Reduction Enzyme
- Voltage Regulation Extended
- Volume Review Exercise
- Verkehrsbetrieb Rhein Eifel Ahr (German: Transport Operations Rhein Eifel Ahr)
- Vietnam Real Estate Association (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Virtual Reality Education for Assisted Learning
- Vision Rehabilitation Evidence-Based Review (Canada)
- Vaaler Real Estate Company (Leesburg, VA)
- Vancouver Renewable Energy Cooperative (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Vermont Real Estate Commission (Montpelier, VT)
- Virtual Reality EDitor
- Virtual Record of Emergency Data
- Reference Landing Speed (aviation)
- Reference Voltage
- Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus Faecium (antibiotic-resistant bacteria)
- Vertical Refresh (video)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About REALTOR Link The REALTOR Link Intranet pilot project is comprised of the following organizations: The Canadian Real Estate Association, British Columbia Real Estate Association, Calgary Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Greater Vancouver Real Estate Board, Greater Montreal Real Estate Board, Toronto Real Estate Board, Vancouver Island Real Estate Board, and Victoria Real Estate Board.
The Victoria Real Estate Board was one of the first boards to go online with JCI.