He also has a voluntary job at the local hospital radio station, Victoria Radio Network.
What does VRN stand for?
VRN stands for Victoria Radio Network (Scotland hospital radio station)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VRN
We have 24 other meanings of VRN in our Acronym Attic
- Vaucluse Raceway Motor Sports Club (Barbados)
- Virginia Regional Minority Supplier Development Council
- Value Retail News (magazine)
- Variable Rate Note
- Variable Rate Nutrient (agriculture)
- VCU (Viginia Commonwealth) Ram Nation (college sports)
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Verification Requirements Number
- Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Neckar
- Verona, Italy - Verona (Airport Code)
- Video-Rich Navigation
- Virtual Retail Network
- Virtual Routed Networks (Crescent Networks)
- Vivement la Radio Numérique (French: Highly Digital Radio)
- Von Recklinghausen's Neurofibromatosis
- Ventana Ranch Neighborhood Association (est. 2001; Albuquerque, NM)
- Veterans Resource Network Association
- Viral Ribonucleic Acid
- Virtual Reality Notre Dame (video game)
- Neovascular Inflammatory Vitreoretinopathy
Samples in periodicals archive:
UK Presenter of the Year was John Murray of Kirkcaldy's Victoria Radio Network, who were also runners- up in the Best Non-Music programme section.