The University of Victoria (UV) is simultaneously developing a complementary shallow-water test bed--known as the Victoria Experimental Network Under the Sea (VENUS)--in the Strait of Georgia and Saanich Inlet between Vancouver and Victoria, British Columbia.
What does VENUS stand for?
VENUS stands for Victoria Experimental Network Under the Sea (University of Victoria Coastal Ocean Observatory)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VENUS
We have 7 other meanings of VENUS in our Acronym Attic
- Victor Emanuel Nature Tours (birding; est. 1976; Austin, TX)
- Visio Enterprise Network Tools (Microsoft Corporation)
- Venting Experiment
- Vision Ears Nausea Twitching Irritability Dizziness - Convulsions
- Ventilation System Unavailability
- Low-Flux Pressure Vessel Mockup, Mol, Belgium
- Very Early Nimodipine Use in Stroke (neurology)
- Very Extensive Non-Unicast Service
- Virtual Exploration of Underwater Sites (EU)
- Visual Enquiry User-Oriented System
- Valence Electron Only
- Value Engineering Officer (USACE)
- Village Executive Officer (Tanzania)
- Violent Extremist Organization
- Viscous Ethyl Oleate
- Visible Emissions Observation (EPA)
- Ventilatory Equivalent for O2 (Oxygen)
- Veterans Employment Opportunities Act of 1998
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canada announced this year that it plans to build the Victoria Experimental Network Under the Sea (VENUS).