It remained a pretty regular Hollywood practice to treat them as comic figures, except when regarding them as victims of hard times, as in John Ford's The Grapes of Wrath.
What does VOHT stand for?
VOHT stands for Victims of Hard Times (rap group)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Victims Of Health Care Abuse
- Voices on Health-Care Concerns and Accountability
- Verzeichnis der Orientalischen Handschriften in Deutschland (Directory of Eastern Handwriting, Germany - German Oriental Society)
- Vermont Oil Heat Institute (now Vermont Fuel Dealers Association; Arlington, VT)
- Vision of Hope International
- Vessels Operators Hazardous Materials Association, Inc.
- Virtual Office Home Office
- Video Oral History Project
- Valley Oak High School (Napa, CA)
- Voice over High Speed Packet Access (wireless communications)
- Virginia Off-Highway Vehicle Coalition
- Value of Information (decision making)
- Value of Investment
- Vehicle of Interest
- Vendor Owned Inventory
- Venus Orbit Insertion (NASA)
- Verification of Income
- Vessel of Interest
- Visual Operator Instruction
- Vlaamse Openbare Instelling (Dutch: Flemish Public Institution; Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leading off the set is the poignant first single, "Get U Down," featuring G with Cypress Hill's B Real and Watts-based soul singers Side Effect, which offers a message of support for victims of hard times everywhere.
Today, the federal government regulates stock market practices and insures bank deposits, and there is wide political agreement that government should help the victims of hard times.