These are the preliminary findings released by the Victims of Crime Trust to coincide with the start of European Victims' Week, which starts today.
What does VCT stand for?
VCT stands for Victims of Crime Trust (United Kingdom)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VCT
We have 83 other meanings of VCT in our Acronym Attic
- Rabat-Ghawdex (postal locality, Malta)
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (ISO Country code)
- Vaginal Cone Therapy (urinary incontinence treatment)
- Value Chain Transformation (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
- Variable Cam Timing (Ford Motor Company)
- Venture Capital Trust (UK fiscal status)
- Vermillion Community Theatre (Vermillion, South Dakota)
- Versatile Card Technologies, Inc.
- Vibronic Coupling Theory
- Victims Compensation Tribunal (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Norman Brennan, of the Victims of Crime Trust and Knives Destroy Lives Campaign, said: "Campaign after campaign has been launched by the Government but it has had little or no effect on knife crime.
Norman Brennan, director of the Victims of Crime Trust, warned the public to take the level of crime seriously.
But Norman Brennan, of the Victims of Crime Trust, said he hoped the force had good reasons for keeping quiet for so long about the fact that a convicted sex offender was at large.
Clive Elliott, from the Victims of Crime Trust, said: "Society is in danger if we release people by tagging.
Norman Brennan, director of the Victims of Crime Trust and a serving officer, was beaten up on a railway platform.
But Norman Brennan, director of the Victims of Crime Trust, said: 'If he isn't safe enough to walk the streets of Australia, why is he safe to walk the streets of the UK?
Norman Brennan, the director of the Victims of Crime Trust, said: "Hazel Blears should be more responsible.