The province also provides the Compensation for Victims of Crime program and supports a number of community-based victims' programs across Manitoba.
What does VCP stand for?
VCP stands for Victims of Crime Program (State of California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VCP
We have 130 other meanings of VCP in our Acronym Attic
- Vehicle Collecting Point
- Vehicle Control Program (US Air Force)
- Vendor Current Promise (Sprint)
- Verband Christlicher Pfadfinderinnen und Pfadfinder (German Scouts)
- Verenigde Communistische Partij (Dutch political party)
- Vertical Clay Pipe
- Vertical Control Point
- Very High Speed Integrated Circuit Communications Processor
- Vice Division Captain
- Victim Compensation Program
- Victorian College of Pharmacy (Australia)
- Video Cassette Player
- Video Co-Processor
- Vienna Capital Partners (Vienna, Austria)
- Vietnamese Communist Party
- Village Concept Project
- Vios Club Philippines (Toyota Vios)
- Viracopo Airport, Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil (Airport Code)
- Viral Coat Protein (gene)
- Virtual Channel Processor
Samples in periodicals archive:
adult living facilities; the Attorney General's Medicaid Fraud Unit, which investigates fraud and compliance in nursing homes and adult living facilities, which house Medicaid recipients; the Area Agency on Aging Assistance to Elderly Victims of Crime Program, which responds to the individual needs of elderly victims of crime; and the Legal Aid Society Elder Law Unit, which provides legal services to the elderly in our community.
Adding to that frustration, no one told her she had options for recovering some of those loses, such as filing a claim with the State Board of Control's (BOC) Victims of Crime Program Restitution Fund, which covers some of the out-of-pocket medical costs.