Hughes is being honored for its 35 years in Montgomery County and its community involvement with local charities and civic organizations such as the Victims' Rights Foundation of Gaithersburg, the City of Gaithersburg Winter Lights, and the Damascus High School Choir.
What does VRF stand for?
VRF stands for Victims' Rights Foundation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VRF
We have 42 other meanings of VRF in our Acronym Attic
- Air Ferry Transport Squadron (US Navy)
- Navy Ferry Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1920s to 1970s)
- Transport Ferry and Service Squadron (US Navy)
- Vali-Asr Rehabilitation Foundation (Iran)
- Variable Radio Frequency (radio)
- Variable Refrigerant Flow (HVAC)
- Vector Relational Format
- Vendor Registration Form (various locations)
- Very Rapid Fire
- Veterinary Research Farm
- VintageRolexForum (website)
- Virtual Routing & Forwarding
- Visiting Research Fellow
- Visual Reference Flight (flight using landmarks)
- VPN Routing and Forwarding
- Valley Regional Fire Authority (Auburn, WA)
- VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Regulatory Freedom Act
- Victorian Road Freight Advisory Council (Ministry of Raods and Ports; Victoria, Australia)
- Vistaar Religare Film Fund (India)
- Voluntary Refusal of Food & Fluid
Samples in periodicals archive:
and pro bono clients, the Baltimore/Washington CRM Association and the Victims' Rights Foundation.
A spokesman from the Montgomery County-based Victims' Rights Foundation, which is making a $5,000 contribution to sponsor five campers, will be present to address this aspect of the camp.
27 /PRNewswire/ -- GEICO announced today its partnership with the Victims' Rights Foundation and Inkjets for Charity to help raise funds to assist families of the Washington sniper attacks.
1) --(BUSINESS WIRE) The Victims' Rights Foundation (VRF), local volunteer-based organization, has established the Sniper Victims' Fund to support the victims of the sniper attacks and their families.
21 /PRNewswire/ -- GEICO will join with the Victims' Rights Foundation and Inkjets for Charity to raise the remaining $50,000 portion of the Foundation's $500,000 overall goal to assist families of the Washington sniper attacks.
1, 2002 Today, the Victims' Rights Foundation (VRF), a local, volunteer-based organization, reached out to the community in a plea for donations for its Sniper Victims' Fund.
announced today it has donated $70,000 to the Victims' Rights Foundation to benefit the victims and families affected by the October 2002 sniper attacks.