Dugard, 30, and the two daughters fathered by her alleged kidnapper, Phillip Garrido, had filed claims with the California Victim Compensation and Government Claims Board.
What does VCGCB stand for?
VCGCB stands for Victim Compensation and Government Claims Board (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Vickrey-Clarke-Groves (auction theory)
- Video Clock Generator
- Video Coding Group
- Vietnam Coast Guard
- Virtual Concatenation Group (optical networking)
- Virtual Coordination Group (US DoD)
- Voiding Cystourethrography
- Volunteer Consulting Group, Inc (New York, NY)
- Victorian Casino and Gaming Authority (Australia)
- Virtual Conference on Genomics and Bioinformatics
- Vermont Council for Gifted Education
- Venture Consulting Group, Inc. (Providence, RI)
- Vermont Center for Geographic Information
- Versatec Color Graphics Language (computing)
- Veterinary Cardiac Genetics Laboratory (Washington State University; Pullman, WA)
- Variable Center of Gravity Mechanism
- Virginia City Gold Mines
- Volunteer Center of Greater Milwaukee (Milwaukee, WI)
- Voltage-Controlled Grid Oscillator
- Victorian Commission for Gambling Regulation (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Per diem is not set by the commission, but by the California Victim Compensation and Government Claims Board.
They are as follows: --Fran Clader, Victim Compensation and Government Claims Board -- President; --Dimitri Stanich, Air Resources Board -- Vice President; --June Iljana, Department of Boating and Waterways -- Treasurer/Membership Chair --Pat Macht, California Public Employee Retirement System -- Secretary; --Roni Java, Integrated Waste Management Board, Program Chair; Stephen Green of the Lieutenant Governor's Office will continue to chair the Scholarship Committee, and the Awards Committee will be led by Jon Myers of the Integrated Waste Management Board, Adrian Woodfork of the Department of Food & Agriculture, and Amy Norris of the Department of Water Resources.