Award for Community Leadership to Vickery Meadow Learning Center.
What does VMLC stand for?
VMLC stands for Vickery Meadow Learning Center (Dallas, TX)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VMLC
- Virginia Municipal League (Richmond, VA)
- Visual Modeling Language (computer programming)
- Vital Metals Ltd. (Australia)
- Voice Markup Language
- Voice Modem Library
- Vulnerable Movers List (USAF)
- Virginia Mortgage Lenders Association (Chesapeake, VA)
- Virtual Mobile Location Area
- Valley Mountain Library Consortium (Idaho)
- Veterans Medical Leadership Council
- Victorian Muzzle Loading Club (est. 1970; Australia)
- essential ventricular Myosin Light Chain type 1
- Vereniging Militaire Living History (Netherlands)
- Veterans' Mortgage Life Insurance (US Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Veterinary Medical Libraries Section (est. 1974)
- Visualization in Medicine and Life Sciences
- Marine Medium Tilt-Rotor Squadron (US Marine Corps)
- Vancouver Maritime Museum (Canada)
- Vandalism Malicious Mischief (property insurance)
- Vector Matrix Multiplication
Samples in periodicals archive:
Houston Texas National Alliance of Urban Literacy Coalitions Houston Texas Vickery Meadow Learning Center Dallas Texas Victoria Adult Literacy Council Victoria Texas Literacy Volunteers of America - Prince William Woodbridge Virginia Literacy Volunteers of Marshall & Ohio Counties Wheeling Virginia Loudoun Literacy Council Leesburg Virginia Patrick County Public Schools Stuart Virginia Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic Charlottesville Virginia Rosedale Community Center Rosedale Virginia Hamlin-Lincoln County Public Library Hamlin West Virginia Tri-State Literacy Council Huntington West Virginia CONTACT: Denine Torr, Charitable Contributions Specialist of Dollar General Corporation, +1-615-855-5208 Web site: http://www.
Bookstore Chain's Million Book Goal for Year Reached in Six Months DALLAS -- Half Price Books, the nation's largest family owned new and used bookstore chain, has donated the millionth book of its Million Book Donation Project to the Vickery Meadow Learning Center (VMLC) in Dallas.