According to Debbee Pundt, IPI Senior Vice President of Internal Affairs, "IPI's unparalleled level of training and support is the cornerstone of our proven methodology for guiding financial consultants to ever higher production levels and delivering solid fee income to community financial institutions.
What does VPIA stand for?
VPIA stands for Vice President of Internal Affairs
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VPIA
- Vocational Preparatory Instruction (education)
- Vogt Power International (Louisville, KY)
- Voice Print International (Camarillo, CA)
- Volume Producing Item
- Volunteers for Prison Inmates
- Voter Performance Index (TV show American Idol)
- Vulnerable Population Index
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Virtual Path Identifier/Virtual Channel Identifier (used in Asynchronous Transfer Mode)
- Vice President for Institutional Advancement (various locations)
- Virginia Property Insurance Association (Glen Allen, VA)
- Variable-Precision Interval Arithmetic Processor
- Vacuum Precision Investment Casting (furnance)
- Vermont Parent Information Center (Williston, VT)
- Vermont Pension Investment Committee (Office of the State Treasurer)
- Vice President in Charge
- Victorian Poisons Information Centre (est. 1962; Australia)
- View Picture (software)
- Virginia Public Inquiry Center (emergencies)
- Voluntary Petroleum Investigation and Cleanup (Minnesota Pollution Control Agency; St. Paul, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AARO Vice President of Internal Affairs Richard Stutsman said the company was named in a lawsuit filed in Arkansas state court by former Utica employee Patricia Camp.
100) today announced that it has rounded out its executive team with the appointment of Melodie Bundrage, who has assumed the newly created position of executive vice president of Internal Affairs and Finance.
Also on the Board of Directors are AARO President/CEO Ron Baker, AARO Vice President and Chief Technology Officer Mike Erhart, Chief Operating Officer Norm Leighty, Chief Financial Officer Mike Canfield, Vice President of Internal Affairs Richard Stutsman, Vice President of Business Development Steve Zabel, aeronautics expert Dr.
Also on the Board of Directors are AARO President/CEO Ron Baker, AARO Vice President and Chief Technology Officer Mike Erhart, Chief Operating Officer Norm Leighty, Chief Financial Officer Mike Canfield, Vice President of Internal Affairs Richard Stutsman, Vice President of Business Development Steve Zabel, and aeronautics expert Dr.