Kemp's harsher penalty reportedly reflected the fact that Bob Watson, baseball's vice president for on-field operations, felt after viewing video of the incident that Kemp had started the fight.
What does VPOFO stand for?
VPOFO stands for Vice President for On-Field Operations (baseball)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Vanden Plas Owners Club
- Volume Point of Control (finance)
- Verbandes des Personals Öffentlicher Dienste
- Voice Priority Over Data
- Vice President of Engineering
- Villa Park Office Equipment, Inc
- Vacuum Pump Oil Filter
- Virtual Parallel Optical Fiber
- Virtual Parallel Optical Fiber Interconnection Link
- Virtual Point of Interconnection (telecommunications)
- Vice President of Learning
- Vacuum-Packed On-Man Life Raft
- Video Picture on Net (remote video web server)
- Virtual Personal Overlay Network
- Virtual Private Optical Network (Lucent)
- Vám- és Pénzügyõrség Országos Parancsnoksága (Hungarian Customs and Finance Guard)
- Virtual Point of Presence
- Vermont Property Owners Report
- Výbor Pro Odškodnení Romského Holocaustu (Czech: Committee on Holocaust Compensation Roma)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Tony Jackson Staff Writer Dodgers third-base coach Larry Bowa accused Bob Watson, Major League Baseball's vice president for on-field operations, of harboring a personal grudge against him after Watson suspended Bowa for three games Wednesday and fined him an undisclosed amount.
Manager Jim Tracy also drew a one-game suspension from Bob Watson, baseball's vice president for on-field operations.