Craig Hillemeier, dean of Penn State College of Medicine, CEO of Penn State Hershey Medical Center and Health System, and Penn State's senior vice president for health affairs, said : "Joining forces with St.
What does VPHA stand for?
VPHA stands for Vice President for Health Affairs (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VPHA
- Veterinary Public Health
- Victoria Park Harriers (London, UK athletics club)
- Video Phase History
- Viewers Per Household
- Viewers Per Viewing Household
- Virtual Physiological Human
- Virus del Papiloma Humano
- Volatile Petroleum Hydrocarbon
- Volume Phase Holographic
- Veterinary Public Health Association (British Veterinary Association; UK)
- Victoria Park Housing Association (est. 1971; UK)
- Victorian Paint Horse Association (Victoria, Australia)
- Virginia Public Health Association
- Ventricular Premature Heart Beat
- Violation of Public Health Code
- Virtual Parrot Head Club (website)
- Visayas Primary Health Care Services, Inc. (Philippines)
- Vertical Payload Handling Device
- Vanderbilt Program in Human Genetics (Nashville, TN)
- Volume Phase Holographic Gratings (spectography)
Samples in periodicals archive:
July 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Richard Shannon, MD, executive vice president for Health Affairs for the University of Virginia, has joined the boards of directors of Kaiser Foundation Hospitals and Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
As our nation struggles with a healthcare cost and access crisis and a growing provider workforce shortage (both in total number as well as in geographic distribution) advanced practice nursing plays a critical and more important role than ever in providing efficient and effective care to a broad population of patients and families," says Lilly Marks, vice president for health affairs University of Colorado and executive vice chancellor Anschutz Medical Campus.
Robert Dickler, Senior Vice President for Health Affairs at the American Association of Medical Colleges (AAMC) says that while most AHCs have changed their focus, it may be too soon to tell if they have made the right decisions.
Evarts is senior vice president for health affairs of Pennsylvania State University and dean of the university's College of Medicine, at the Milton S.
Kirch served as Senior Vice President for Health Affairs, Dean of the School of Medicine, and Chief Executive Officer of the Milton S.
S, CEO of Penn State Hershey Medical Center and Health System, Penn State's senior vice president for health affairs and dean, Penn State College of Medicine, during a 1 p.
Netter MD School of Medicine and vice president for health affairs.