Sir John, 82, was Vice Chief of the General Staff during the Falklands War and worked with the then head of the Army, Field Marshal Lord Bramall, who also backs our call.
What does VCGS stand for?
VCGS stands for Vice Chief of the General Staff
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VCGS
We have 1 other meaning of VCGS in our Acronym Attic
- Versatec Color Graphics Language (computing)
- Veterinary Cardiac Genetics Laboratory (Washington State University; Pullman, WA)
- Variable Center of Gravity Mechanism
- Virginia City Gold Mines
- Volunteer Center of Greater Milwaukee (Milwaukee, WI)
- Voltage-Controlled Grid Oscillator
- Victorian Commission for Gambling Regulation (Australia)
- Virginia Center for Grid Research
- Voluntary Correction of Group Failures (IRS)
- Vapor Crystal Growth System (Spacelab-3 mission; NASA)
- Victorian Clinical Genetics Services (Parkville, Victoria, Australia)
- Volunteering and Charitable Giving Unit (UK)
- Vancouver Coastal Health (Canada)
- Vehicle Control Head (intelligent transporation systems)
- Vélo Club Harmonie (French bike club)
- Verband Christlicher Hotels (German: Association of Christian Hotels)
- Vertical Clitoral Hood (piercing)
- Vibro Cholerae
- Victoria Central Hospital (Wallasey, UK)
- Victoria County History
Samples in periodicals archive:
Taiwan's Deputy Foreign Minister Michael Kau, National Security Council Adviser Lin Chong-pin, Vice Chief of the General Staff Ju Kai-san and several military officials will head the Taiwan delegation, according to Taiwan's semiofficial Central News Agency (CNA).
TAIPEI, April 19 Kyodo Taiwan military officials led by Vice Chief of the General Staff Gen.