Austin, who currently serves as vice chief of staff of the army, would replace General James Mattis, after his nomination is confirmed by the US Senate.
What does VCSA stand for?
VCSA stands for Vice Chief of Staff of The Army
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VCSA
We have 26 other meanings of VCSA in our Acronym Attic
- Voice Control System
- Voice Controlled Services
- Voice-Coil Stage
- Voluntary and Community Sector
- Voluntary Carbon Standard (air pollution)
- Voluntary Correction of Operational Failures Standardized (IRS)
- VOTRICS Communication System (Alcatel)
- Voltage-Controlled Studio 3 (analogue synthesizer, aka The Putney)
- Veterinary Clinical Skills Assessment
- Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs (education job title)
- Victorian Churches Soccer Association (Australia)
- Violation of the Controlled Substance Act
- Virginia Crime Stoppers Association, Inc
- Visionärer Craniosacralarbeit (German: Visionary Craniosacral Work)
- Vice Chief of Staff of The Air Force
- Violet Creeper Society of Auburn Inc
- Vulcan County Search and Rescue (Canada)
- Virtual Center for Spatial Analysis and Remote Sensing (California State University; Los Angeles, CA)
- Verbena Court Strut Band
- Valley Center Swim Club (Valley Center, KS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Austin, Vice Chief of Staff of the Army, said in a written statement: "Suicide is the toughest enemy I have faced in my 37 years in the Army.
It's that quality that made him the perfect choice to be the Vice Chief of Staff of the Army.
The last purchase of Humvees comes to about 2662 of the vehicles, according to Vice Chief of Staff of the Army Gen.
The vice chief of staff of the Army is leading the effort.
It is clear to all of us that the increased suicide rate in our Army represents an unacceptable loss to the Army and the nation," said Vice Chief of Staff of the Army General Peter W.
They have a keen ear and work exclusively with a lot of senior Department of Defense Officials--they have a lot of interaction with people like Vice Chief of Staff of the Army Gen.
Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) briefed the Vice Chief of Staff of the Army (VSCA) on 26 July 2006 on a concept to adapt NCOES instruction in the institutional Army to better support units affected by the Army Force Generation (ARFORGEN) model.