Moore reported as Deputy Chief of Naval Material for Logistic Support, and became Vice Chief of Naval Material in July 1970.
What does VCNM stand for?
VCNM stands for Vice Chief of Naval Material
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Volunteer Centre North Ayrshire (UK)
- Volvo Cars of North America, LLC (Volvo Car Corporation)
- Votorantim Cement North America
- VTAM Communications Network Application
- Ventura County National Bancorp (Oxnard, CA)
- Volunteer Center of Napa County (California)
- Vehicle Control Non-Commissioned Officer
- Vanuatu Centre for Nursing Education
- Valley City National Fish Hatchery (US FWS)
- Volunteer Centre North Lanarkshire (UK)
- Volunteer Center National Network (Points of Light Institute)
- Volunteer Center National Network Council
- Vice Chief of Naval Operations
- Vice Chairman, Nuclear Operations Group (US DoD)
- Valles Caldera National Preserve (New Mexico)
- Vineyard Church of North Phoenix (Glendale, AZ)
- Virginia Council of Nurse Practitioners (Richmond, VA)
- Voorlopige Commissie Nationale Parken (Dutch: Provisional Committee on National Parks; Netherlands)
- Victorian Centre for Nursing Practice Research
- Vice Chief of Naval Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
In July 1969 he reported as Deputy Chief of Naval Material for Logistic Support, Naval Material Command Headquarters and became Vice Chief of Naval Material the next year.
VADM Lascara became Vice Chief of Naval Material in June 1976 and served in that position until his retirement in July 1979.