Canning will report directly to the Chancellor, with additional reporting responsibilities to Steve Barclay, UCSF vice chancellor for administration and finance.
What does VCAF stand for?
VCAF stands for Vice Chancellor for Administration and Finance (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VCAF
We have 1 other meaning of VCAF in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Catalogues and Brochures
- Vancouver Chinese Alliance Church (Canada)
- Vast Conservative Anglican Conspiracy
- Vegetarian Cycling & Athletic Club (UK)
- Ventura County Arts Council (Ventura, CA)
- Virtual Cell Animation Collection (computer-generated medical graphic)
- Voice Control and Analysis Center
- Virginia Chapter of the American College of Cardiology (Charlottesville, VA)
- Volvo Computer Aided Diagnostic System
- Visual Culture Art Education
- Virus-Containing Allantoic Fluid
- Vice Chancellor for Administration Finance and Audits (Baton Rouge Community College; Baton Rouge, LA)
- Venture Capital Advisory Group
- Victorian College of Agriculture and Horticulture (Australia)
- Ventura County Association of Health Underwriters (Fresno, CA)
- Veterinary Centers of America Inc.
- Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (Australian secondary college qualification)
- Virginia Center for Assisted Living
- Value Creation Analysis Model (finance)
- Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule
Samples in periodicals archive:
Biggs became Vice Chancellor for Administration and Finance at Washington University in St.