Scope of work: Setting up of 1000 MW of Grid-Connected Solar PV Power Projects by Central Public Sector Undertakings (CPSUs) and Government of India Organizations under various Central/State schemes/Self-use/ 3rd party sale/ Merchant sale with viability Gap Funding under Batch-V of phase-II of JNNSM
What does VGF stand for?
VGF stands for Viability Gap Funding
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VGF
We have 21 other meanings of VGF in our Acronym Attic
- Visual Geophysical Exploration Environment
- Venture Group Enterprises Inc. (telecommunications company; Charlotte, NC)
- Veiligheid Gezondheid Economie Milieu (Dutch: Safety, Health, Economy, Environment)
- Virtual Global Explorer and Observatory
- Escort-Fighter Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1942 to 1943)
- Västerås Gymnastikförening (Västerås Gymnastics Association, Sweden)
- Verkehrsgesellschaft Frankfurt Am Main (German: local public transport company)
- Versatile Galois Field
- Very Good Friend (Internet slang)
- VG-Force (website)
- Video Gamers First (Website)
- Virtual Graphics File
- Vodafone Group Foundation (est. 2002)
- Voice Grade Facility
- Vulnerable Group Feeding (Bangladesh)
- Vermont Grass Farmers Association
- Victorian Game Fishing Club (Australia)
- Virginia Geological Field Conference
- Valley Grassroots for Democracy (Van Nuys, CA)
- Video Game Fighters Guild (competitive gamers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Besides, state governments and urban local bodies are also expected to chip in for the viability gap funding and most of them are cash- strapped.
Chidambaram said the Viability Gap Funding (VGF) scheme has been further strengthened by adding many new sectors like modern storage, education, health, irrigation etc.
The government will also provide Rs 100 crore as bridge loan and Rs 4 crore as viability gap funding.
Experiences in Public-Private Partnerships, Viability Gap Funding and other schemes
The plan will see the launch of 300 MW of grid connected and off-grid PV power projects with Viability Gap Funding (VGF) under phase 2/3 of JNSM through 2014-15.
NIMZs will be eligible for viability gap funding of up to 20% of project cost
For instance, the scope of viability gap funding would be extended to some more sub- sectors and a harmonized list of infrastructure has been notified to remove ambiguity," he added.