com)-- Heritage College Opens New Career Training Course Veterinary Technician Program Enrolling Now in Oklahoma City The Heritage College campus in Oklahoma City has begun taking applications for enrollment in its new Veterinary Technician program.
What does VTP stand for?
VTP stands for Veterinary Technician Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VTP
We have 63 other meanings of VTP in our Acronym Attic
- Vilniaus Tarptautinis Oro Uostas (Lithuanian: Vilnius International Airport)
- Volatile Total Organic Halogen
- Validation Test Plan (Sprint)
- Valve Test Point
- Vascular-Targeted Photodynamic (therapy)
- Verification Test Plan
- Verification Test Procedure
- Vermont Technology Partners, Inc. (Brattleboro, VT)
- Vertical Theme Park (proposed entertainment tower; UK)
- Very Talented Person
- Viaje Todo Pagado (Mexico)
- Video Tape Player
- Virtual Terminal Protocol
- Virtual Training Program
- Virtual Transport Protocol (Sprint)
- Vista Transformation Pack (software)
- VLAN Trunk Protocol
- Vocational Training Program (various locations)
- Voluntary Transfer Program (various locations)
- Voting Technology Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
Koeppel is the only Manitowoc County student participating in the veterinary technician program through Youth Apprenticeship.
The other programs are the Technology, Horticulture and Veterinary Technician programs.
Certification requires an associate degree from an accredited veterinary technician program and a passing score on a multiple-choice exam--the same exam required for licensure in many States.
Despite the mining school's 100 per cent job placement rate, Blakey says the veterinary technician program - with 400 applicants vying for 40 seats - has been gaining more interest than the mining program.
Veterinary Technician Program Enrolling Now in Oklahoma City.
New education paths introduced in the past year include horticulture and veterinary technician programs and a new financial certification done in partnership with U.
Options include two- and four-year veterinary technician programs, or ultimately a veterinary medical degree.