What does VSVRI stand for?
VSVRI stands for Veterinary Serum and Vaccine Research Institute
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Vesicular Stomatitis Virus Octapeptide
- Virtual Source/Virtual Destination
- Verenigde Staten Van Europa (Dutch: United States of Europe)
- Vesicular Stomatitis Virus Glycoprotein
- vesicular stomatitis virus G protein tagged with green fluorescent protein
- Volunteer Services for the Visually Handicapped, Inc.
- Vienna Sound Vienna Light (Austria)
- Voltage Source/Voltage Monitor Unit
- Vietnamese Silicon Valley Network
- Vietnamese Strategic Ventures Network (San Francisco, CA)
- Vanderbilt Student Volunteers for Science
- Vysoka Skola Vytvarnych Umeni (Academy of Fine Arts and Design; Slovakia)
- Vanderbilt Sports Weekly
- Vertical Search Works (advertising)
- Vertical Sliding Wedge (artillery breechblock)
- Very Shallow Water
- Very Short Wave
- Video Switch
- Village Safe Water (Program, Alaska)
- Virtual Services Worldwide (Atlanta, GA)